Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank Goodness I Didn't Hit "Buy"

I have been looking around, trying to find an affordable blog designer to design a homeschooling blog I want to do. I had found several just doing web searches. One I found was really cheap, and her designs were really cute. I was just about to hit the "Buy" button when I thought of a question I needed to ask her. I searched everywhere for her email addy and finally decided to hit "Complete Profile" to see if it was there. When I hit it, there was a long list of other blogs she owns. I hit one or two, trying to figure out why she had so many blogs. Then I saw one with a title referencing witc*es. I hit it, thinking surely it wasn't going to be what I was thinking. Yep, it was. I felt sick to my stomach. She was a witc*. And I'm not talking New Age stuff. I'm talking spel*s. Thank goodness I didn't hit the "buy" button!!! So this is just a reminder before you give your money to someone who has a blog...check their profile to see what their interests are and if they have any other blogs. You might be surprised at what you find.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. You just never know what's out there!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?