Wednesday, August 27, 2008

While Waiting..

So while waiting on my curriculum to arrive, I thought I would expound on happenings in my life.

* Fall-out from The Fall: From my fall down the stairs, I got a lovely purple bruise from my knee to my ankle.

* Knat Parts: Unforunately, I never found the other knat wing in my ear. I still have hope that he (she?) was a one-winged knat. I have this fear that when I die, *they* (whoever *they* are) will find a 50-year old knat wing in my ear. Or my head. Or wherever your ear-holes lead to.

* We are re-doing Princess's bedroom. We've been trying to decide what to do about a chest of drawers. Spend a lot or spend a little? I found a cute white one at Target yesterday. The only fly-in-the-ointment (just a little *gnat* humor, ha ha ha) is that it comes in a tiny flat box. Hmmmm...I guess that means "some assembly required". Considering it took Preach TWO HOURS to assemble a cheap-o Target bookshelf , I wonder how long it will him to assemble a complicated chest of drawers? Hmmmm...Well, since he's the one wanting to save some money, then I guess I will sit back with the stopwatch.

* You Might Be a Redneck...if you try to save money by spray painting brown wooden blinds white. Haven't tried it yet, but gonna do it once the weather clears up. Hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think?