Friday, March 7, 2008

End of Week 1 of the Challenge

Well, it's the end of week 1 of my Fasting from Fast Food Challenge. I guess I should give a report. Hmmmmm.....can you tell I'm stalling? The good news first: We did not eat out for supper at all!! Yay! The bad news: I took the kids to Sonic for a milkshake after their dentist appointment. (Don't even comment on that - I know it's awful, but we had a terrible time. I'll post on it later) Then the next day, while out with my sister, me and the kids got a hamburger and fries for lunch. But you know what is the worst news??? I didn't even think about those two times as failing the challenge. (sigh) It's like, eating out is so ingrained in us, that it's normal to go by the fast food places - like it's second nature to brush your teeth. It's second nature to run by Burger King for a burger while out. It's really sad.

So, for Week 1 of the Challenge, I would say I got a grade of "B". I'm not happy that we got lunch while out. I consider the milkshake "okay". Not great, but okay. I am very happy that we made it without buying supper out. Now, on to week 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha' think?