Monday, April 21, 2008

3 Random Things about Myself

Okay, I've been tagged by My Crazy Debt. Here are 3 Random Things about Myself that you may (or may not) be interested to know....


1) I'm gifted. Yep, in the 3rd grade, I took an IQ test and was certified gifted. Woo hoo.


2) Third grade was a booming year for me. That's the year I first got my glasses.


3) Fourth grade is when a boy told me he was going to punch me in the face and break said

glasses.


There...now you know. Don't you feel better knowing this about me? :)


Now I'm going to tag some other people. Please come back and tell me if you did this meme!!


* Life in the Button Factory

* Frugal Finds

* Family Focused Fun

* Saving Money and Being Happy

2 comments:

  1. I posted - thanks for tagging me - I'll pass it along to a few other sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mention about the boy in third grade reminded me of when a little first grade boy told me I looked like an alien! :-) Boys! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha' think?